Friday, June 21, 2013

Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Foundation

Lately, I haven't  been wearing liquid foundations because it's been really humid and I just can't stand liquid make-up melting on my face. I usually just wear powder foundation, blush and lipstick. But now that rainy season is upon us, I can wear my medium coverage foundations. My favorite is Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Foundation Invisible Skin-Fusion Foundation. My shade is number 31 (Ambre Pale). 


 
What I like about this foundation is it's light, finish is almost matte but not too "fake matte". It's has the dewy-slash-glowy effect. It's not as runny like Urban Decay's Naked foundation. My applicator of choice is my new Real Techniques Foundation Blush. It's the first time I used the brush and it was really good! Anyway, that's for another review. 




I still don't have a photo wearing the foundation because I always forget (sorry!) but I promise to update this with a photo. I've used up a third of the bottle and I dread finishing this up because it's expensive. I shall hoard during the outlet sale (yes, there is one!). Honestly, I wouldn't buy this if it wasn't on sale because it's just too damn expensive. I would rather try out other brands but the quality of this foundation makes me think twice!

Anyway, have you tried this? Will you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment