Sunday, March 10, 2013

Review: The Face Shop Face It GL 112

I know, another nail polish post but lately I've been buying nail polish in all colors so I can't help it! Today, I'll be reviewing The Face Shop Face It in GL112. This is a golden shade which I adore. It's a dull gold, a bit two-toned and shimmery which I like. It really pops in your hands and looks like liquid gold. Some people won't like this because it's streaky but what I love about TFS polish is that it's really easy to apply. No fuss and also easy to remove. One more thing I like about this is it stays for almost two weeks without chipping off (unlike some brands, even hi-end ones).




I have yet to make my own DIY lightbox for my product shots. Soon! I'll also show here a step by step procedure how you can make one at home so watch out for that.

What do you think of my liquid gold nail polish? Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment